Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Respite

This is today's addition to the series. Lisa came over and we worked together. I had made an appointment to take Lytton to the vet in Perry, but also called Dr. Cloutier. He is the one who took care of all the dogs when I lived in Bangor and in whom I have infinite trust. He called me back before my appointment in Perry and made a diagnosis, called in a prescription for an antibiotic, and it will be mailed to me by overnight mail. I should have done this a long time ago. I feel so much better, hopeful that all will soon be well. I didn't bother to go to the other vet, and though I tried to cancel by phone, no one answered. I hope there are no repercussions from that. Despite the fact that I don't trust them, I don't like to seem rude.

I am empty of thought now that my obsession with Lytton's health is at least temporarily gone. I feel as if I am floating. Posted by Picasa

No comments: