Saturday, October 31, 2015

Hallelujah!

I finally found a way to upload pictures to my blog.  After reading page after page of suggestions, I finally came across one that recommended changing over to Google Chrome.  I decided to try it, and voila!  Here I am.  I hope this ends the turmoil I have been in over the past several weeks trying to deal with the frustration of internet and camera problems, not to mention the daily worries over Patrick, furniture, doctor appointments.......and on and on. Meanwhile, I have taken time to do some artwork.  I don't remember if I posted the bottom two before.  The top one is new as of the day before yesterday.  I know I put them all on Facebook.  In any case, I am fascinated by the change in my use of pastel, particularly because I don't know what I am doing differently.  The results are quite different from what I have done in the past, though that may not be as evident in the pictures.



Before I write any more, I need to go back and read my last few posts to see where I left off in the chronicle of my daily life.  Certainly I don't want to leave out any of the minutiae that constitutes my 
days on this earth. 

1 comment:

P. J. Grath said...

I quite like that new painting. So now, how are the dogs and chickens?