Saturday, May 13, 2023

Can you belive it!?

 I can't tell you how glad I was when I found out that I could get my blog back after all.  Being absolutely stupid about the workings of cyberspace I thought that all was lost when my computer died.  I got this chromebook, but I had no idea I could get all my past posts by simply using the information I had on my old computer.  Go figure.  My daughter was visiting this week and the subject came up......she had underestimated my computer stupidity and never gave the situation any thought.  I guess she underestimated my ignorance, just as I did.  In any case, here I am.  The first thing I did was check to see if you were still there.  I am so happy to be in touch again..........hope you will be, too.  


2 comments:

karenwihbey said...

Hi Cheri, Glad to see you're back! Hope you're doing well and still painting? Any updates on your dogs? Karen

Cheri Walton said...

I just ran across your post when I was thumbing through my old blog. I had to give it up when my computer died.........didn't have the motivation to start all over again even though I used to enjoy it. It would be nice if you'd come and visit. I lost all my information from the computer and didn't have the money to deal with trying to get it all back. I have a chromebook, which is fine for my needs. I live in a nice apartment (in Boynton Manor) (2 bedrooms}.........plenty of room for company. I'd love to see you.