Friday, October 29, 2010

Another Watercolor

In my usual Fall frenzy of moving things around I changed where my studio is. I swapped the guest room and the studio, which makes the studio very small. Nevertheless, I like the change. It's very bright and I can see the water out the window. The now guest room, however, is crammed with everything that won't fit elsewhere, including art related stuff not necessary for immediate use.

In honor of the move, I painted this watercolor of East Machias from a photo I took last week on the way back from Ann's. I think it almost has the look I am striving for. It's a little bigger than what I have been doing, and I think that helps me loosen up. I took other pictures of the same area, which is really pretty in that "small town America" way. I'm expecting great things of myself.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: