Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Blurry but cute Willy with new toy, plus update


I keep forgetting how much fun it is to watch a puppy play.  I bought two squeak toys yesterday, not knowing how popular they would be.  The house just resounds with the sound of squeaking.  Even Patrick is interested once in awhile, particularly when he sees Willy.  The two often are influenced by what the other is doing, which is sometimes good and sometimes bad.

I've been sewing lately, and painting boring pictures.  My days are long, punctuated by depressing, emotional bouts of missing Lytton.  I have not been able to work at the horse shelter because of my sore shoulders, but after a round of physical therapy I am going back for the first time today.  I will be on light duty until I see how it goes, but I hope to be able to go regularly again.  I won't go every day,  but I'd like to manage two or three.  Time will tell.

No comments: