Thursday, May 22, 2008

Puzzle

I've been working on this puzzle for several weeks and finally finished it. It was difficult because of the similarity of the pieces, both in subject matter and shape. I almost gave up, but that isn't in my nature. The only consequence of the degree of difficulty is that I'm not particularly anxious to start another one. We'll see how long that lasts. It could be that I'm over this particular obsession.

I lost a few pieces of this puzzle, which is to be expected, and the dogs chewed a few more. All in all, though, the completed picture was worth a photo. Since I will now take it apart and put it back in the box, the photo is a little like an Andy Warhol painting in that the image will supercede the real thing......so what happens to reality?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: