Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What's going on

I haven't written anything lately because my camera has ceased to work. I hate to post anything without a picture to go with it. If only I could show my front door strewn all over the lawn, blown to bits by the wind. If only I could photograph my new bathroom floor, my new driveway that I dug up. If only I could show the dogs after they all had haircuts and shampoos, clean and fluffy and sweet-smelling. And how about that last pastel I did of the sunrise?

The weather has turned awful, with torrential rain and very high winds (hence the missing door). One day I was working outside wearing a t-shirt and the next I had to take my winter coat out of the closet. Well, we all knew that Spring made a mistake coming so early. I guess we were just hoping it wouldn't notice.

I have to send the camera back to the company for repair.......the second time I have had to do this. It's a Canon, so you'd think it would be good, and really it is. But my Kodak worked for years without so much as a blurry picture.................

1 comment:

judith said...

I have siding decorating my lawn... oh the wind........