Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Landscaping the Chicken Pen


Actually, I bought this bush to give the birds a place to wait for their turn at the feeder. It turns out to be quite a curiosity for the chickens, though, as well as sprucing up the area. I hope it will survive the ride in the back of my car and then the transplanting process. According to the tag on it, it is suposed to be very hardy and forgiving of poor soil. It's amazing how it perks up the area with its little white blossoms. There was another one at the nursery where I bought it, and if this one makes it through the next week, I may buy that one, too. It's a lot of bang for the buck.........

Speaking of which, I left my pocketbook in my cart at the dollar store and somebody stole it. Luckily I had left the car key in the ignition and my camera on the front seat of the car, along with my wallet. The thief got nothing but a $2.00 pair of glasses and a set of useless keys.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: