Saturday, July 24, 2010

Foggy Morning



During the summer the ferry goes from Eastport to Deer Island and back every hour. Another one goes to Campobello, and I often see them going by when I walk the dogs. Sometimes they pass each other, going in different directions. There's something very intriguing about them with cars and passengers lined up on their decks. It's not unique, I suppose, but it's something you don't see very often unless you are here, walking your dogs down Clark Street in the morning.

A couple of days ago the fog was very thick, but I could still see the ferry chugging along as usual. By the time I got the dogs home and got my camera, it had lifted somewhat, but I still was able to get some fairly good pictures. It never ceases to amaze me, this ocean. It is never the same, not even from one minute to the next. Every time you look at it you are seeing something you will never see again.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: