Saturday, January 31, 2015

Another Storm

 This is what it looked like when I opened the back door to take the dogs out this morning..  Since I had left my shovel outside, I hacked at the drift with the broom, then stomped a path through the snow for them.There was no place to walk really, but we forged ahead to the back of the house before giving up.
 The view from the front door.  Thje lilac bush is on the left.
Drifts at the house next door.  They are gone for the winter, and probably glad of it.  They live in Arizona in the winter.
 My front door, which I can force open but can't go more than a couple of feet.
 Also the front door.



Found my shovel...........my Christmas wreath is still hanging on the front window.

The trash can outside the back door.














Tomorrow is supposed to be a fairly good day, but there is another storm coming Monday....making up for its late arrival.


No comments: