Sunday, November 12, 2006
This is the first sock I made with the yarn I bought during my shopping spree last week. The yarn is designed to make stripes, which, as anyone can see, it does. I made it on two circular needles, which is an interesting approach I learned about in a book I ordered last year. Now that the first one is done, the challenge is to follow through and make the other one. I was excited to see how the yarn would work, but now that I know it will be hard to work up the interest to finish the project. My last pair of socks was a year in the making, but I have more hope for these. The product is far more motivating. It will be cool to wear these.