Sunday, August 06, 2006

Mike Bowden

This is the little dog I came apon at the animal shelter a couple of years ago and convinced Lynn Bowden to adopt. What a happy story it has turned out to be. Mike is little celebrity in the town. He goes everywhere with his doting "mother," and wins hearts wherever he is. He was a ragged little street urchin picked up by the animal control officer in Calais, and now he is a pampered little prince who wears a coat and boots in bad weather. I feel good every time I see him(which is often since he and Lynn walk miles every day), and Lynn calls me his godmother. Even though he would probably have been adopted anyway, I feel that I was responsible for making a match that turned out to be one of the best things that could have happened to him and to Lynn.

He is absolutely adorable. Posted by Picasa

No comments: