Saturday, September 24, 2005

Hooray!

I finally found a way to get pictures. I had to download two other programs, but where there's a will (and a very stubborn, persistent person), there's a way.

This is the painting I did specifically for the show in order to tie the two of us together. It's my rendition of one of Elizabeth's sculptures called "Head of Dreams." I borrowed the piece from her garden and took it to Wednesday art group where I spent two separate sessions on it. I was very disapointed after the first one, which was just the big red head, but after I thought about it for a week, I was able to do something I really liked. We hung this painting on the wall next to the sculpture, with a poster and a short statement written by Elizabeth about our collaberation. To my knowledge, no one read it last night, but they probably will in a quieter atmosphere.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: