Sunday, March 18, 2007

Stage 2

Worked some more on the horses---I couldn't get the whole thing in the picture from my vantage point. I had to stand on the step ladder and hold the camera out at arms' length, guessing when I had framed the picture. This is the best I could do, but it is cut off on all sides except the right. After this I won't be able to photograph it all at once unless I hire a helicopter. I like the way it is coming along. I'm trying not to leave much for later, pretty much completing each square as I go. I don't want to leave a lot of work for after the whole thing is done. I need to think "finished product" at this point. As it is I am sloughing off such problems as framing and hanging. June will be here before I know it and i don't want a lot of loose ends to tie up.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: