Sunday, October 14, 2007

Here we go again


Well, I have decided to leave this house to return to the first place I lived when I moved to Eastport. As I thought about the coming heating season, the appearance of the "For Rent" on my old place triggered the idea. It is much smaller than this house, and should therefore be less expensive to run. I always loved the place, and there is something very comforting about going back where I learned to love Eastport. It is as circular as the seasons I talked about in my last post, even to the month I will move. I came here in November of 1997 and will return in November 2007............a slightly eerie coincidence. The thought of packing and moving is so daunting that I almost abandoned the idea. I'll get through it, though, as I always have, and will hope one more time that this will be my last move.

No comments: