Friday, May 16, 2008

Progress in the Garden


Here are a couple of pictures of the garden as I collect things from areound town and replant them. There is more than what you see here, including the lilac, which is doing beautifully, but I love the tulips. I bought the Bleeding Heart yesterday, knowing that it is almost done for the season. Next year I will be able to watch it sprout and grow.

I am still eagerly awaiting the arrival of my chickens. They should be here at any time. Yesterday I brought home an old ladder from Toni's that was lying on the ground outside her kitchen window. She said her grandfather used to use it to climb up to inspect the fuel gage. It's been lying there for fifty years or more. I put it inside the chicken house where it will make a wonderful roost.

It's a reincarnation.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: