Friday, June 18, 2010

Lupine Painting and supplies



I did this painting of the Lupine on Dog Island with acrylic on paper.....I'm hoping the gallery downtown will take it even though they want watercolors. It's water media after all...........

My supplies came yesterday.....bye-bye money, but hello art materials. Now I have what I need to keep going for quite awhile. It doesn't look like much for what it cost, but it will last at least a year. As long as I don't use the brushes for acrylic, they will survive many a painting. I tend to leave brushes dirty, usually standing in paint water, but eventually they escape. If they have acrylic paint on them the dry into rocks. It's a reason for sticking with watercolor and oil, but sometimes a girl just has to branch out.....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: