Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Tree

 It's hard to see my Christmas tree, but it is there beneath all the lights and behind the paraphernalia that constitutes my nod to holiday decorating.  This year's tree was from Pierre, as was last year's.  It may be small, but it's mighty..........it has 200 lights on it's tiny branches and is doing a heroic job.  I have all the bases covered with the holy family, angels of various kinds, the grinch, the nutcracker, Santa Claus, and my Elvis stocking.  The tree is covered with gold balls, birds, and flowers.

The tree I had last year is now planted outside, doing great.  I hope this one will join it in the spring, but I have to confess that I ripped a lot of its roots taking it out of it's container.  Time will tell.    It's  just a baby tree, and I hate to see it die.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: