Thursday, March 27, 2008

Shorn Dogs

Patrick and Benny both got major haircuts today. I have been meaning to do it for a long time, but always seems like such a hassle I put it off. Their hair was full of mats and various sticks and burrs picked up on their walks. Something had to be done. Both boys were as good as gold, though, and for a change I was worthy of their trust. I didn't knick either one of them. I am certainly no dog groomer, but after a week or two the dogs will look acceptable. I have a hard time making the hair even and they look very ragged until nature takes its course. Both of them look very cute, actually........like puppies. They seemed to feel good with their short hair and played with each other for quite awhile after the deed was done.

When I took this picture I interupted them at play. Such adorable babies...............
Posted by Picasa

No comments: