Friday, April 23, 2010

Painting and Garden


Here's the latest picture for the show.......a pastel on black paper.

Then the garden's progress as it slowly turns to Spring in Eastport. I plan on making a brick path through the garden so I won't have to walk all the way around it to get to the car, but so far all I've done is brought up a load of bricks from the back of the house. There is quite a big pile of them beside the bulkhead and I have used them for various purposes, mostly involving animal confinement. I think there's still enough left for this project. I need to weed quick........while I can still tell which is the good stuff.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there,
please call me, I've misplaced your number or correct email. mine is the same as usual... or email me with it.
love,
Cousin Mic
p.s. nothing earthshaking exactly...