Friday, July 04, 2014

What You Can Find on the Street

A few days ago I found this knife in the middle of the road in front of my house.  It is a real beauty, with a very sharp retracting blade.  It even has teeth on the top of the blade.  I don't know what they could possibly be for.  The knife has a patent number so I looked it up on the internet.  My first shock was it cost eighty to a hundred dollars.  Someone lost a pretty expensive toy.  The site didn't say what the knife was for, although there must have been at least fifty different versions of the same thing.  It is quite menacing-looking, and I imagine it is some kind of hunting knife.  If that is the case, I'm glad the person lost it.  In fact, no matter what it's purpose is, I feel that it is better that it be in my hands than its previous owner's.

No comments: