Monday, January 07, 2008

Work in Progress

I've been working little by little on painting the floor in the upstairs hall. It needed a paint job anyway, so I thought I'd try to do something more interesting than just slapping another coat of gray paint on it. So far it has been a boring job and therefore goes slowly. Also I can't spend too much time around wet paint without the inevitable dog disaster. Once I get the basic tiles done, though, I expect some stoke of genious to descend apon me and let me know how to finish it. Meanwhile, I enjoy the starkness of it. I've always liked a plain black and white checked floor and never had one. This is red, since that's the paint I had left over from the time I planned to paint the floor of the deck on Wilson St. The color doesn't work very well with the walls, but this is the kind of thing that inspires creativity.

I am anxious to see what happens.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: